Join Our VIP Newsletter
2015 Patrick Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
// NEW VINTAGE RELEASE // Matured in predominantly American oak for 18 months, the aroma is full of blackcurrant with a lift of vanilla. The palate is seamless with hints spice leading to the fresh, soft finish and balanced perfectly with the rich fruit flavours. An elegant wine that is smooth yet powerful and a great example of Coonawarra Cabernet.
Lamb chops with winter greens with pan roasted gravy.
Variety/Varieties: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
Harvest Date: 14th April 2015
Harvest Baume: 14
Bottling Date: 12th January 2018
Matured in predominantly American oak for 20 months, the aroma is full of dark cherry fruit with a lift of vanilla. The palate is bold and full, but has softness, spice and elegant tannins. An approachable Cabernet that will drink well now or cellar for up to 5 years.
Wine Style: Rich, elegant & full bodied
Colour: Deep Purple
Winemaker: Luke Tocaciu
Current and past awards :
- GOLD - Sydney International TOP100 2018/2019
- GOLD - Australian Small Winemakers Wine Show 2018
- SILVER - Rurtherglen Wine Show 2018
- SILVER - National Cool Climate Wine Show 2019
- 94 Points - Wineshowcase Magazine " New Release " 2018
- 93 Points - Huon Hooke " The Real Review " 2018
- 4.5 STARS - Winestate Magazine
- BRONZE - Sydney Royal KPMG 2018
- BRONZE - Cairns Wine Show 2018
- BRONZE - Limestone Coast Wine Show 2018
You may also enjoy...
// LAST OF THE VINTAGE // Rich cassis & red fruit aromas combine with spice & cedar notes. The palate is concentrated with dark chocolate, blackcurrant & mulberry flavours with harmonised French oak, adding hints of spice. The structure is fantastic with fine, elegant tannins leading to the long, balanced finish.View Tasting Note
The best fruit from only the best vintages makes the grade for this iconic wine. Bold, complex notes of dark chocolate and concentrated fruit lead to a wonderfully rich, structured palate with impeccable length. A wine that showcases the true essence of aged Coonawarra Cabernet and will reward any wine lover or true connoisseur.View Tasting Note