Join Our VIP Newsletter
2014 ‘Aged’ Riesling
Fresh & fruity in it's youth, now displaying the unique characteristics & distinguished flavours that a well made Riesling can. This Riesling has been cellared for 6 years before release & shows intense aromas of citrus, lanolin & a distinctive toasty character. The palate is delicately layered showing lime blossom & a wonderful mouth feel that extends to a crisp finish.
Blue Cheese dried fruit platter or Porcini Risotto
Variety/Varieties: 100% Riesling
Harvest Date: 10th March 2014
Harvest Baume: 11.8
Bottling Date: 12th October 2014
Wine Style: Extremely aromatic & complex toasty hints.
Colour: Pale straw with golden hues.
Winemaker: Luke Tocaciu
Previous and Current Awards:
- TROPHY - Limestone Coast Wine Show
- TROPHY - Rutherglen Wine Show
- TOP GOLD - International Cool Climate Wine Show
- GOLD - National Cool Climate Wine Show
- SILVER - Canberra International Riesling Challenge
- SILVER - Cowra Wine Show
- SILVER - Melbourne International Wine Wine Show
- SILVER - Aust. & New Zealand Boutique Wine Show
- SILVER - Wine Showcase Magazine New release Tasting
You may also enjoy...
The 2010 vintage saw the rare weather event of wetter conditions followed by dry, humid days. These were perfect conditions for the Botrytis Cinera fungus to grow on the Riesling grapes. The resultant concentrated berries have been masterfully transformed into this luscious, complex dessert wine. Aromas of apricot marmalade & orange peel fill the glass. The palate is rich and viscous with honeyed fruits perfectly balanced with the citrus finish.View Tasting Note