Join Our VIP Newsletter
2013 Joanna Shiraz
// NEW VINTAGE RELEASE //Hints of dark chocolate and vanilla aromas greet you in the glass. This develops into dark berry fruits and concentrated plum fruits. The palate is full and luscious with good palate weight and a nice dusting of oak. The smooth but present tannin completes this wine with power and prestige. Will complex and age well over the next 10 years.
Rosemary and red wine braised lamb
Variety/Varieties: 100% Shiraz
Harvest Date: 26th March 2013
Harvest Baume: 14.6
Bottling Date: 12th January 2017
28 months in new American & Second Use French, tightly grained, barrels.
Wine Style: Rich, inky & full bodied
Colour: Dark purple
Winemaker: Luke Tocaciu
- 96 Points - Huon Hooke 2018
- 95 Points - James Halliday 2018
- SILVER - International Cool Climate Wine Show 2018
- SILVER - Limestone Coast Wine Show 2017
- SILVER - Australian Small Winemakers Wine Show 2017
- SILVER - Wine Showcase New Release Tasting 2017
- BEST IN CLASS - Winestate Magazine " New Releases" July/ August 2017
You may also enjoy...
// NEW VINTAGE RELEASE // This wine was matured in a combination of new American & second use French oak for 24 months. This give the wine structure, complexity and a lift of chocolate oak flavour. The balance is complemented with the rich mulberry fruit & touch of white pepper spice. The finish is smooth and lingering, and best matched to any lamb dish. Cellaring will soften and complex further over the next 5-10 years.View Tasting Note