Join Our VIP Newsletter
2013 Home Block Cabernet Sauvignon
// NEW VINTAGE RELEASE // Rich cassis & red fruit aromas combine with spice & cedar notes. The palate is concentrated with dark chocolate, blackcurrant & mulberry flavours with harmonised French oak, adding hints of spice. The structure is fantastic with fine, elegant tannins leading to the long, balanced finish.
Scotch Fillet with Moroccan spice
Variety/Varieties: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
Harvest Date: 4th April 2013
Harvest Baume: 14.0
Bottling Date: 5th October 2016
2 years in new French & American, tightly grained, medium toast oak barriques. These techniques ensure this wine is complex & will age gracefully.
Wine Style: Rich, elegant & full bodied
Colour: Deep brick red
Winemaker: Luke Tocaciu
- 2013 Home Block Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2012 Home Block Cabernet Sauvignon
Current and Previous Awards
- 96 Points - James Halliday 2019
- 95 Points - James Halliday 2018
- GOLD - Wine Showcase Magazine
- GOLD - Limestone Coast Wine Show
- GOLD - AWC Vienna International Wine Challenge
- SILVER - Cairns Wine Show
- SILVER - Melbourne International Wine Competition
You may also enjoy...
The best fruit from only the best vintages makes the grade for this iconic wine. Bold, complex notes of dark chocolate and concentrated fruit lead to a wonderfully rich, structured palate with impeccable length. A wine that showcases the true essence of aged Coonawarra Cabernet and will reward any wine lover or true connoisseur.View Tasting Note