Join Our VIP Newsletter
2012 ‘Joanna’ Shiraz
Hints of dark chocolate and vanilla aromas greet you in the glass. This develops into dark berry fruits and concentrated cherry flavours. The palate is full and luscious with good palate weight and a nice dusting of oak. The smooth but present tannin completes this wine with power and prestige. Will complex and age well over the next 10 years.
Lamb cutlets with Moroccan inspired Dukkah
Variety/Varieties: 100% Shiraz
Harvest Date: 10th April 2012
Harvest Baume: 14.2
Bottling Date: 25th September 2016
Alcohol: Alcohol 14%
28 months in new American & Second Use French, tightly grained, barrels.
Wine Style: Rich, inky & full bodied
Colour: Dark purple
Winemaker: Luke Tocaciu
- 96 Points - Huon Hooke 2018
- 95 Points - James Halliday 2018
- SILVER - International Cool Climate Wine Show 2018
- SILVER - Limestone Coast Wine Show 2017
- SILVER - Australian Small Winemakers Wine Show 2017
- SILVER - Wine Showcase New Release Tasting 2017
- BEST IN CLASS - Winestate Magazine " New Releases" July/ August 2017
You may also enjoy...
Rich cassis & mulberry aromas combine with spice & cedar notes. The palate is concentrated with dark chocolate, black currant & mulberry flavours with harmonised French oak, adding hints of spice. The structure is fantastic with fine, elegant tannins leading to the long, balanced finish.View Tasting Note